The EnCN offers companies a variety of cooperation models that may be customized according to the individual research demand. Cooperations are carried out in the form of projects, which combine the necessary competences from our research network.
- Bilateral R&D projects: Bilateral R&D projects are – task oriented cooperations with companies. Confidentiality is very important for us.
- Multilateral R&D projects: the EnCN serves as a neutral platform for precompetitive research of multiple companies.
- Joint research projects: we are commonly cooperation partner in large research consortia, with or without public funding. We support the research partners in conception, building a consortium, proposal writing, coordination and of course through research.
- PhD, Masters and Bachelors: Theses Through our founding partners Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg and Technical University of Nuremberg our research network has excellent access to students. Dependent on the scope of the research it is possible to supervise all types of student theses.
- Test series: from accelerated aging tests to long term measurements or specialized test cycles we offer a wide variety of testing techniques.
- Individual measurements: the EnCN has a large portfolio of specialized measurement equipment that can be adapted according to the customer requirements for customized measurement setups.
The EnCN is a cooperation of the research partners. Cooperation with the EnCN takes place via a contractual cooperation with one of the partner institutions. The EnCN acts only as a commission-free agent and coordinator.
Cooperation with the EnCN usually takes place in four steps, which are described below:
- Contacting: Addressing the EnCN by companies via the mangement office, members of the scientific management or project managers. Discussion of general problems, research and development needs.
- Cooperation meeting: The necessary competences from the EnCN are put together according to the R&D needs. In a discussion with the group leaders, a project definition and work packages are worked out together with the company.
- Offer: The partner institution with the largest project share takes over the consortium management. A joint offer of all participating groups with a cost and time plan will be prepared.
- Project phase: In the research project, the coordination of the research and development work in the EnCN and the coordination with the contractor is carried out by the consortium leader from the EnCN. The transfer of the results and the financial processing are also coordinated by the consortium leader.
Beyond the own infrastructure, the entire research infrastructure of the research partners as well as that of the network partners in the region Nuremberg, Erlangen, Fürth can be used.
- Power electronics
- High-voltage test
- Information and communication technology
- Network simulation
- Material testing
- Material research
- Building material development
- Building automation
- Chemical storage
- Polymer synthesis
- Printed Electronics
- Drive test
- Heat pump development